Well, after my canning adventures, which you can see here, the last thing I had to finish was my cabinet. I still needed to find some material to make some curtains as doors for the shelves. I tired finding some material on Tuesday, but just couldn’t find what I was thinking of. I wanted something kitchenish, with hunter green, which is my table color, but it had to have some blue because there is a lot of blue in my kitchen. I couldn’t find anything I liked in the first store, so last night the family and I went to another fabric store to look. I finally found something that I liked on Friday. There was another pattern I liked a little better, but there was no blue in it. Paul really liked this one, and it had the colors I needed, so I got it. Now that it’s up, I really like it. I bought double what I needed (not on purpose) so now I have extra. I think I’ll make a table runner with some of it, and maybe some place mats. Also, a friend of mine suggested that I make cloth jar covers with some of it, so I might try that. Not tonight though, I’ve done enough sewing for the day.
So without further ado, here is my finished cabinet, with a before shot.